This is an hourly full-time position available immediately.
SUPERVISOR: Director of Operations
Canamax Ltd. is an importer/distributor of high-quality sweets, biscuits, and confectionary based in Trinidad & Tobago. Canamax is a growing and dynamic organization looking to hire a Sales Representative that will also act as a point of communication between Canamax and its retailers/merchants. The Sales Associate is responsible for managing sales and orders within a predetermined sales territory. The Sales Associate will work closely with, and report to, the Director of Operations.
As a direct interface between Canamax and its retailers, the candidate must ensure that he or she represents the high quality for which Canamax stands. Canamax supports an atmosphere that encourages quality, productivity, and high-satisfaction customer service to ensure long-lasting relationships with our partners.
- Act as a primary liaison between retailer and Canamax Ltd.
- Demonstrate a customer-oriented mindset
- Educate retailers and merchants about all available products and to provide sales advice based on that particular retailer's location or specific needs.
- Make timely visits to ensure the ongoing satisfaction of retail partners and merchants
- Process sales orders and invoices
- Provide feedback to Canamax Ltd. that can inform future product availability or upgrades
- Must maintain excellent product knowledge
- Must be able to anticipate the needs of retailers and merchants to best offer specific product and promotional options.
- Previous sales experience
- Strong speaking and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal/teamwork skills
- Ability to respond to and act on feedback
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to meet sales targets
- Previous experience working with retailers and merchants an asset
Please send your résumé and cover letter to:
Subject: Sales Associate
We are thankful for all applications. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. This posting will remain open until all positions have been filled.